Here's a run down of what it will cost to get married or form a civil partnership in Norfolk.
Notice of Marriage and Civil Partnerships:
Notice of Marriage and Civil Partnerships (Statutory Fee) - £35 per person. For some non-EEA nationals who are subject to immigration control the fee is £47 per person. For further details visit our legal preliminaries page.
From 1st November 2017 an additional statutory fee of £50 or £75 will be charged across England and Wales for the consideration of divorces/Civil Partnership dissolutions/nullities obtained outside of the British Isles. Click here for further information
Early Bird Ceremonies (only the couple and their two witnesses) located in the small ceremony rooms at Registration offices in Norwich, King’s Lynn or Great Yarmouth:
Ceremonies in the small ceremony rooms are located in working offices and are available Monday to Thursday at 09:45 (excluding Great Yarmouth on a Thursday). Booking is subject to availability. The fee for these ceremonies is £50 and is non-refundable.
Registration Office Ceremony Suites:
|Day||2018||2019||2020||Monday-Thursday||£264||£285||£295||Monday-Thursday AM *||£164||£185||£195|
|Friday - Saturday||£374||£385||£395|
|Sunday and Bank Holiday||£524||£535||£545|
* We are pleased to offer a discount of £100 if you book a morning ceremony in one of our ceremony suites. Ceremonies will take place at 10:30 and 11:15 and are subject to availability. The discount will apply for 2019 and 2020 ceremonies if they are booked by 31st December 2018.
The offer is not available at the Benefactors Room or Gt Yarmouth Town Hall.
Dereham - Monday - Thursday
Diss - Tuesday & Wednesday
Downham Market - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
Great Yarmouth Library - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,
Kings Lynn - Monday - Thursday
North Walsham - Monday - Thursday
Thetford - Monday - Thursday
Benefactors Room at Norwich Castle & Supper Room at Gt Yarmouth Town Hall:
|Sunday and Bank Holiday||£549||£550||£555|
Approved Venue & Duo:
|Sunday and Bank Holiday||£624||£635||£645|
Please be aware of the following:
- All prices are inclusive of £100 non-refundable reservation fee (this does not apply to the £50 early bird ceremony).
- We will take your outstanding balance when you attend your notice of marriage appointment (payment by card is preferred). If you live out of county we will phone you to take your outstanding fee when we have received confirmation that you have given notice at your local registration office.
- Approved venues have their own schedule of fees in addition to our attendance charges, which you will need to take into account.
- For ceremonies taking place after 17:00 an additional £50 fee will apply,
- The fee includes one certificate. Additional certificates cost £4 if purchased before the ceremony - this cost will increase after the date of your ceremony. You will be presented with a hand-written marriage certificate at the end of your ceremony. Any additional certificates ordered will be printed in the registration office and sent by post 5-7 days after your ceremony.
- Changing your booking will incur a £30 administration charge.